If you are new or have no idea what Dappsify FAQs are, this should answer your question: It consists of an interview containing 5 general inquiries and 2 game-specific questions for the blockchain game developer.
There’s an interview with the team of 9lives arena and here are the questions:
1. How long does it take your team to finish this kind of game? How many are you in your team? And why is it important to have more than one person creating game?
Development can take years even with much bigger development teams. We are still a small indie studio with a handful of people working full time on the game and we outsource some things too.
2. Have you developed or worked on any type of gaming before aside from dApps? What makes you so interested in creating blockchain games rather than other online games?
Yes I have been developing games since 28 years now and everyone in the team has game development experience. Blockchain is a tool for us that allows us to give players true item ownership and the ability to trade their ingame items and characters just like physical objects on external marketplaces, safe and secure.
3. Blockchain game developing can be a tiring process, how will you refrain from burning out?
If you are truly passionate and excited about what you create there is no such thing as burning out! It is an extremely rewarding experience to see your creation grow and take
4. What is the most rewarding part about developing games?
What is not rewarding about making games? 10.10. What is one piece of advice you have for aspiring game developers? Stay true to your vision for the game don’t make compromises to please others!
5. What is one piece of advice you have for aspiring game developers?
Stay true to your vision for the game don’t make compromises to please others!
6. Is the title 9 Lives Arena related to the mechanics of the game itself? How?
Once you trained and leveled up your character in the trainings arena against other players you can enter the 9Lives Arena – a competition to the death!
7. Who’s the best 9 Lives Arena character for you? Why?
That would be your Ooogy, Ooogies gather resources for the player, do the item crafting and even unlock skills and spells for the player. Whats truly unique about them is that they keep working for you when you log out of the game… All they need is enough food and they will work almost 24/7 for you. And the best part – there i sa mobile companion App that allows you to give Ooogy orders while you are away from the main game which is for PC and later ports to consoles.
Who is your most and least favorite character in 9LivesArena?